Your feedback about this website will help us to develop further resources for artists and other professionals who are committed to working together creatively to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
Please let us know:
1. How easy was the site to navigate?
2. How did you find out about this site?
3. Which sections of the site did you visit?
4. Has the material on this site helped to increase your understanding of creating for wellbeing, and if so how?
5. Please indicate whether you are an, artist, teacher, health professional, other (please specify).
6. Do you have any suggestions for the improvement or further development of this site?
Please email – John Lane.